- We Don’t Remember Our Past, But “This Time Is Different!”, and wine was involved in the making of this posting…
- Is Orange The New POTUS?
- Russian Defensive Missiles
- Is the sun really Green?
- As Oil & Gas Decrease, Inflation & Recession Increase, Government Destabilizes
- OMG, Time Passes and… Meat Loaf: Paradise By The Dashboard Light
- Problems In The Fed Gold Locker?
- EU, Europe, Austria – How Are Those “sanctions” Working?
- Germinating Extremely Old Seeds
- W.O.O.D. – 23 May 2023 – Ukraine to W.W.III? Hurricane Season. Leaders vs. The People
- Cancer As A Metabolic Disease & How To Starve It.
- Macgregor Has Clue – USA, Ballots, Dumb Leaders
- Why I Drink Sam Adam’s & Like Yuengling too.
- Can NMN Nicotinamide MonoNucleotide Stop Grey Hair?
- The Return Of Sanity Begins… “Polite” Off The Table.
- Curious… Langley on Ukrainian Kill Site Heading…
- Looks Like Hershey’s Has Gone Woke…
- A Simple & Nice Prepper Dinner
- USA / NATO Gets its 2nd Front with Russia? Sudan.
- Looks Like FOX is A Goner
beththeserf on We Don’t Remember Our Pa… another ian on Is Orange The New POTUS? John Hultquist on We Don’t Remember Our Pa… another ian on W.O.O.D. – 23 May 2023… YMMV on Is Orange The New POTUS? Keith Macdonald on Is Orange The New POTUS? E.M.Smith on Is Orange The New POTUS? E.M.Smith on We Don’t Remember Our Pa… E.M.Smith on We Don’t Remember Our Pa… The True Nolan on Is Orange The New POTUS? cdquarles on We Don’t Remember Our Pa… E.M.Smith on Is Orange The New POTUS? YMMV on We Don’t Remember Our Pa… YMMV on Is Orange The New POTUS? John Hultquist on We Don’t Remember Our Pa…
- AGW and GIStemp Issues (78)
- AGW and Weather News Events (235)
- AGW Climate Perspective (71)
- AGW GIStemp Specific (40)
- AGW Science and Background (360)
- Arts (119)
- Biology Biochem (76)
- Carping Comments (13)
- cooking (105)
- Covid (121)
- CRUt (12)
- dT/dt (44)
- Earth Sciences (191)
- Economics – Trading – and Money (451)
- Emergency Preparation and Risks (273)
- Energy (86)
- Favorites (111)
- Fiction (1)
- FOIA Climategate (10)
- Food (331)
- GCM (20)
- GISStemp Technical and Source Code (64)
- Global Cooling (41)
- Global Warming General (74)
- History (143)
- Human Interest (444)
- Humor (99)
- Meme (14)
- Metrology (18)
- Movies & Media (38)
- music (1)
- NCDC – GHCN Issues (140)
- News Related (372)
- Nukes (15)
- Plants – Seeds – Gardening (88)
- Political Current Events (990)
- Religion (33)
- Science Bits (271)
- Security & Privacy (8)
- SPAM and SCAM disection (3)
- Stock Charts (23)
- Stonehenge (11)
- Tech Bits (497)
- Tips (46)
- Uncategorized (45)
- W.O.O.D. (126)
- Wall Street Week… (70)
- World Economics (119)
Postings By Date
Prior Months; postings by date
Daily Archives: 31 December 2012
Japan And Volcanoes
A short look at volcanic activity in Japan and California, and wishing everyone a Happy New Year. Continue reading
Posted in Earth Sciences Tagged California, Japan, New Year, quakes, volcanoes 34 Comments
Don’t “Deal” me, Bro!
My view on the present last minute push for a “Deal” (a ‘New New Deal’? …) on the US debt and taxes. Continue reading
Posted in Political Current Events Tagged Congress, Debt, economics, Fiscal Cliff, Keynes 41 Comments