This is another set of Dank Memes. Why? Because they center me.
I especially like this one due to the “Strain” in it at various points. My concept of “Strain” in a social commentary is when there is a pull between different pre-conceptions that results in a new understanding. A precursor to an Ah-Hah moment in many cases.
For example, in one of these, there’s a bunch of folks protesting “Vaccine Mandates”. Common Cause. My Enemy’s Enemy is My Friend kind of stuff. Who are these folks who have thrown in together? None other than BLM & MAGA. Then there’s Niki Minaj, a
Jamaican Trinidadian singer or rapper, siding with the Red Necks accused of being RayCist!!! (but really not…)
Tyrants & Bullshit make for opposition from strange bedfellows. And good humor ;-)
The simple fact is that all people want to be free, to control their own lives, bodies, and liberties. We do not want puppet masters and are quit happy to cut some strings. AND to argue with each other. Sometimes to common ground. Sometimes to bitter ends. But it is OUR CHOICE.
Side By Side We Stand:
From 20 Sept 2021
10. Gov. Nuisance gets more votes after he’s pissed off most folks? Or maybe The Chicago Diddle is firmly in control of California? Gov. Nuisance signed 100% mail in voting into law after the diddle was done…
9. Armed J6 Protester being arrested shows his undercover cop ID…
8. Kids in MAGA being patted by Chairman Joe “Gropes” B. So who played whom, eh? Joe getting his chain yanked by J.Q. Public.
7. “You’d think you’d kinda know before you off’d somebody with a predator drone.” (Rand Paul questioning a chair warmer about who they murdered to look tough…) Drone score? 3 parents, 7 kids, one Toyota…
6. Benedict Milley.
5. Niki Menaj: I had no idea who she was. Now I want to find out more. I find it telling that we’ve got Black Rappers, Black Ordinary Folks, and MAGA and those falsely accused of being RayCist!@!! (like, oh, any Black that loves freedom and all the “red necks” of the world) all lining up “on side” together. Makes a fella feel all warm and welcome.. Y’all come ( I’ll start the drinks set-up… someone else get the BBQ goin’…) Can y’a rap to a fiddle?
BLM & MAGA team up in NYC! (We can get back to arguing economic systems after the Tyrants are dealt with…)
4. Vatican is in on it. I’ll take “God’s Chicken Soup” over Pontif pontifications… and the 1942 photo is downright spooky. (But matches events in Australia and your “leaders” statements).
3. The Australian police use a strange foam spray. I presume so the nerve gas / pepper spray sticks to your face and eyes. I find the similarity of protests around the world curiously hopeful. Though the folks in Holland have a special way about them. (Mikey Likey ;-)
2. I’m not un-vaxxed, I’m a PURE BLOOD! 100% non-GMO.
1. A GREAT quote from ol’ Ben Franklin (I hope it is real):
“War is when the Government tells you who the Bad Guy is. Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.”
I’m just not feeling like “Bad Guy” was a phrase then… but a search on it finds several references.
The the wrap with Niki and a discussion of swollen and non-functional man bits… from the jab… and yes, it does happen sometimes.
Oh, and footnote:
I learned what “Jorts” are. Shorts made from jeans. (We always just called them “cut-offs” but I guess that doesn’t cover hemmed or “born that way”…)