- We Don’t Remember Our Past, But “This Time Is Different!”, and wine was involved in the making of this posting…
- Is Orange The New POTUS?
- Russian Defensive Missiles
- Is the sun really Green?
- As Oil & Gas Decrease, Inflation & Recession Increase, Government Destabilizes
- OMG, Time Passes and… Meat Loaf: Paradise By The Dashboard Light
- Problems In The Fed Gold Locker?
- EU, Europe, Austria – How Are Those “sanctions” Working?
- Germinating Extremely Old Seeds
- W.O.O.D. – 23 May 2023 – Ukraine to W.W.III? Hurricane Season. Leaders vs. The People
- Cancer As A Metabolic Disease & How To Starve It.
- Macgregor Has Clue – USA, Ballots, Dumb Leaders
- Why I Drink Sam Adam’s & Like Yuengling too.
- Can NMN Nicotinamide MonoNucleotide Stop Grey Hair?
- The Return Of Sanity Begins… “Polite” Off The Table.
- Curious… Langley on Ukrainian Kill Site Heading…
- Looks Like Hershey’s Has Gone Woke…
- A Simple & Nice Prepper Dinner
- USA / NATO Gets its 2nd Front with Russia? Sudan.
- Looks Like FOX is A Goner
beththeserf on We Don’t Remember Our Pa… another ian on Is Orange The New POTUS? John Hultquist on We Don’t Remember Our Pa… another ian on W.O.O.D. – 23 May 2023… YMMV on Is Orange The New POTUS? Keith Macdonald on Is Orange The New POTUS? E.M.Smith on Is Orange The New POTUS? E.M.Smith on We Don’t Remember Our Pa… E.M.Smith on We Don’t Remember Our Pa… The True Nolan on Is Orange The New POTUS? cdquarles on We Don’t Remember Our Pa… E.M.Smith on Is Orange The New POTUS? YMMV on We Don’t Remember Our Pa… YMMV on Is Orange The New POTUS? John Hultquist on We Don’t Remember Our Pa…
- AGW and GIStemp Issues (78)
- AGW and Weather News Events (235)
- AGW Climate Perspective (71)
- AGW GIStemp Specific (40)
- AGW Science and Background (360)
- Arts (119)
- Biology Biochem (76)
- Carping Comments (13)
- cooking (105)
- Covid (121)
- CRUt (12)
- dT/dt (44)
- Earth Sciences (191)
- Economics – Trading – and Money (451)
- Emergency Preparation and Risks (273)
- Energy (86)
- Favorites (111)
- Fiction (1)
- FOIA Climategate (10)
- Food (331)
- GCM (20)
- GISStemp Technical and Source Code (64)
- Global Cooling (41)
- Global Warming General (74)
- History (143)
- Human Interest (444)
- Humor (99)
- Meme (14)
- Metrology (18)
- Movies & Media (38)
- music (1)
- NCDC – GHCN Issues (140)
- News Related (372)
- Nukes (15)
- Plants – Seeds – Gardening (88)
- Political Current Events (990)
- Religion (33)
- Science Bits (271)
- Security & Privacy (8)
- SPAM and SCAM disection (3)
- Stock Charts (23)
- Stonehenge (11)
- Tech Bits (497)
- Tips (46)
- Uncategorized (45)
- W.O.O.D. (126)
- Wall Street Week… (70)
- World Economics (119)
Postings By Date
Prior Months; postings by date
Tag Archives: heat
Raspberry Pi Cooling – Finally Passive Good Enough
There’s a firmware update to help the Pi M4 stay cool and some nice passive cooling options. It still adds $16+ to the cost, but at least you can start to use your computes. Continue reading
Why I Don’t Have A Raspberry Pi 4: Poor Cooling
Why don’t I have a Raspberry Pi Model 4? Because it has lousy heat design, the case sucks for heat removal, and you must spend up to $20 to get an effective passive cooling design that lets you run full power without a fan. Continue reading
The Ocean, By Other Means – Air Temperatures
How much ocean does it take to hold all the heat in the atmosphere? Not very much… Continue reading
Posted in AGW Science and Background, Science Bits Tagged Air, heat, Ocean, Specific Heat 15 Comments
LENR Year Of Answers?
Some recent news makes this look like the year where we are likely to finally get an answer on “does it work or not?” for Cold Fusion / LENR power systems. A couple of players have said they will be commercialized in 2014. One can only watch and hope. Continue reading
Posted in Nukes, Science Bits, Tech Bits Tagged Cold Fusion, energy, heat, LENR 207 Comments