From Dec. 11, but a nice step by step narrative of the real meaning behind the Inspector General report. 41 minutes:
- As Oil & Gas Decrease, Inflation & Recession Increase, Government Destabilizes
- OMG, Time Passes and… Meat Loaf: Paradise By The Dashboard Light
- Problems In The Fed Gold Locker?
- EU, Europe, Austria – How Are Those “sanctions” Working?
- Germinating Extremely Old Seeds
- W.O.O.D. – 23 May 2023 – Ukraine to W.W.III? Hurricane Season. Leaders vs. The People
- Cancer As A Metabolic Disease & How To Starve It.
- Macgregor Has Clue – USA, Ballots, Dumb Leaders
- Why I Drink Sam Adam’s & Like Yuengling too.
- Can NMN Nicotinamide MonoNucleotide Stop Grey Hair?
- The Return Of Sanity Begins… “Polite” Off The Table.
- Curious… Langley on Ukrainian Kill Site Heading…
- Looks Like Hershey’s Has Gone Woke…
- A Simple & Nice Prepper Dinner
- USA / NATO Gets its 2nd Front with Russia? Sudan.
- Looks Like FOX is A Goner
- CBD Oil Stops Viruses & Covid
- The Jab – Damage and Some Causality Info
- A Modest Question…
- W.O.O.D. – 19 April 2023 – Ukraine Drags On, $US Being Trashed, Dimocrat Cities Crime Spree
David A on As Oil & Gas Decrease, Inf… David A on As Oil & Gas Decrease, Inf… The True Nolan on W.O.O.D. – 23 May 2023… another ian on W.O.O.D. – 23 May 2023… another ian on W.O.O.D. – 23 May 2023… another ian on W.O.O.D. – 23 May 2023… siberiancat on As Oil & Gas Decrease, Inf… The True Nolan on As Oil & Gas Decrease, Inf… David A on W.O.O.D. – 23 May 2023… beng135 on Germinating Extremely Old… E.M.Smith on As Oil & Gas Decrease, Inf… another ian on As Oil & Gas Decrease, Inf… H.R. on As Oil & Gas Decrease, Inf… another ian on As Oil & Gas Decrease, Inf… E.M.Smith on As Oil & Gas Decrease, Inf…
- AGW and GIStemp Issues (78)
- AGW and Weather News Events (235)
- AGW Climate Perspective (71)
- AGW GIStemp Specific (40)
- AGW Science and Background (360)
- Arts (119)
- Biology Biochem (76)
- Carping Comments (13)
- cooking (105)
- Covid (121)
- CRUt (12)
- dT/dt (44)
- Earth Sciences (190)
- Economics – Trading – and Money (451)
- Emergency Preparation and Risks (273)
- Energy (86)
- Favorites (111)
- Fiction (1)
- FOIA Climategate (10)
- Food (331)
- GCM (20)
- GISStemp Technical and Source Code (64)
- Global Cooling (41)
- Global Warming General (74)
- History (143)
- Human Interest (444)
- Humor (99)
- Meme (14)
- Metrology (18)
- Movies & Media (38)
- music (1)
- NCDC – GHCN Issues (140)
- News Related (369)
- Nukes (15)
- Plants – Seeds – Gardening (88)
- Political Current Events (987)
- Religion (33)
- Science Bits (270)
- Security & Privacy (8)
- SPAM and SCAM disection (3)
- Stock Charts (23)
- Stonehenge (11)
- Tech Bits (497)
- Tips (46)
- Uncategorized (45)
- W.O.O.D. (126)
- Wall Street Week… (70)
- World Economics (119)
Postings By Date
Prior Months; postings by date
Then a week later on Fox… I especially like this phrasing:
“Impeachment is a dead cat, stop playing with it” “it ought to be buried”. 15 minutes.
Lindsey seems to be set on investigating Hunter Biden… and “fixing” the FISA process and FBI… and asking if Obama knew…
Perhaps relevant here since impeachment is the end state objective of the Deep State Coup.
President Trump might have the courts make a determination if the house articles of impeachment even meet the Constitutional guide lines of High Crimes and misdomenor comparable to treason.
If you have a charge for which their is no law that makes it a crime, do you even have a crime?
The prevailing sense of that for hundreds of years, is no, there must be some sort of a legal bases for claiming a crime that was preexistent in law at the time the alleged offense occurred.
As we have been told repeatedly of late, impeachment is not about the law, but it is political (which makes it sad that one party uses it to disenfranchise half of America).
That is why I do not think Roberts will dismiss it.
The Constitution only lists one remedy, Senate Trial. IMHO, that is the only outcome.
While that is true the Senate has an opportunity to specify what constitutes a valid impeachment indictment worthy of a trial. Right now the exact interpretation of:
“High crimes and misdemeanors” is open to a bit of interpretation. The founders intentionally left it that way to avoid putting themselves in a box, the implied meaning was that other high crimes and misdemeanors that rose to a level comparable to treason would qualify.
For example gross corruption consisting of an egregious collection of misdemeanors might be so outrageous that the public might demand impeachment. Unfortunately there is a bad faith interpretation of that (which is what the Democrats have done) which is to say that they can claim any grounds – sort of like the classic indict a ham sandwich concept.
The fair and reasonable counter to that is for the Senate to specify some required lower threshold they will require in order to initiate a trial – they have sole authority to hold the trial and that includes say this is nonsense and dismissing it summarily as a defective indictment.
It would be like an over zealous prosecutor preparing an indictment and the courts summarily dismissing the case when presented to the court due to fatal flaws in the indictment (like listing a law that was never enacted or finding that there is no standing to even file the indictment.
What I’d like to see is the Senate just calling for the hearing at the time of most utility to the Republicans, then calling ONLY witnesses for the defense and with the same kind of “Rules Of Engagement” used by the Democrats in the House. Then, after about a week of having the Biden’s (both of them, and maybe their spouses too… all of them, and the bastard child in arms…) on the stand, call Pelosi to testify about her, um, “monetary interests” and issue a subpoena for Soros and explore his ties. You get the idea.
Then, having hauled the Key Players off the Primaries Stage, announce that the Impeachment is so flawed that it lacks standing and pitch it out.
What I think we’ll get is a polite pro-forma “trial” and an acquittal. Another attempt to “show them how to do it by being a roll model” and bringing a water pistol to a gang war vs. Nerd event.
Then you can lay odds on it that just as soon as the acquittal is registered, the House will start Impeachment Part Deux and a do-over. Rinse and repeat until they are voted out of office.
I’d like to see them ask Nancy Pelosi if she actually WANTS to move into the Oval Office as POTUS, since she is next in succession. Is she stupid enough to want that bull’s-eye on her back as the next Arkancide target?